Church Leaders from Harare gathered for a GTT (Leaders Connect) at Resthaven. Also in attendance were some leaders from Norton, Lower Gweru, Rushinga, Chegutu, Shurugwi and Mutare. The leaders were at Resthaven for a relational and connecting weekend. Also present was Peter Munnings from Sandton City Church in South Africa.
It was a good afternoon of synergizing coupled with team building exercises under the watchful eye of Norman Mawire.
Following up on some of the issues that were raised during National Leaders, the meeting was aimed at discussing hence bring clarity on these issues.
1.Firstly, the Role and application Of Trans-Local Ministry What is Trans-local ministry?
2. The role of trans-local ministry in the church, nation and the world
3. How does is this work from a leader’s and local church perspective.
4. What is the relevance of NCMI trans-local team in all this?
5. Who can be involved and how?
6. How do you invite and partner?
7. Secondly, To set the plans for 2015 and the at the same time finalize on the
Follow this link to read the newsletter (pdf format).
NCMI NEWSLETTER, DECEMBER 2014